Sunday, July 15, 2012

a reply

People have contacted you about this before - but I'm pretty shocked that's it's taken a perceived threat to your own reputation to get any response at all (and a pretty quick one at that).

If you want to sue me for just asking questions then go for it, I'm a $30 an hour nurse and not part of any "Organisation,"  and I'll also publish your responses within that post, to be completely fair - and I've accused you of nothing.

And my own personal opinion (if I'm allowed to have one)? Schapelle was an extremely popular cause in 2005, but now she's been smeared by a vicious press, it's not quite as fashionable to publicly express your personal opinions.

And (in my personal opinion), you know you have huge influence - and you could do a lot for her if you chose, but you choose not to.

I also think you're a brilliant actor, and extremely talented - but after this I'll never see you in the same way again.  I haven't got a fraction of your wealth and influence, but I've put in a huge amount of work to get this kid home (and with daughters of my own, it's not hard to empathise) - as have many others.

I love watching your films, but (again in my personal opinion), I now think the real person is so different from the one you portray, I'll never be able to look at one again.

Regards, Kim